Please type your username or email address below and click "Reset Password".
- You must provide the email address or username associated with your member profile.
- An email message will be sent to the email address on file. The email will include a link back to this site allowing you to reset your password. This will give you access to your member record. As a reminder, the link is a 24-hour link that you will need to access before it expires.
- The email message will contain a reset code which is for administrative purposes only. (DO NOT USE THE RESET CODE AS YOUR PASSWORD OR USERNAME)
After your PASSWORD has been reset:
- The USERNAME associated with your member record will be displayed on the screen. (Either your member ID number or a previously personalized username)
- Enter the USERNAME, which will be shown on the screen, AND your newly created PASSWORD to access your member record.
- NOTE: Your USERNAME is either your AATSP member ID number or something you previously personalized. Reminder: It is found that most members use their email address or first initial last name.
If you continue to experience difficulty, please contact the AATSP National Office at 248.960.2180
Upon submitting a valid username or email address, an email will be sent to the address associated with your profile. The email will contain a link back to our website which will allow you to reset your password.
You may need to check your email program's SPAM filter as this "Reset Password" email may be treated as SPAM.
Password reset email links expire after 24 hours.