WELCOME TO AATSP CLASSROOM RESOURCES!
AATSP CLASSROOM RESOURCES are
- authentic materials
- in Spanish and Portuguese
- that simplify the task of finding, evaluating, and adapting online resources for the classroom.
- We recognize that the Internet has become a gateway to remarkable materials that are readily available and that engage student interest.
- We also recognize that this wealth of material can be overwhelming for the classroom teacher since considerable time is needed to locate and adapt these materials for classroom use.
The AATSP has created the Classroom Materials section on its website to promote the use of authentic materials in the classroom by simplifying the task of adapting them.
- The Classroom Resources Site consists of three sections:
Activities and Assessment
Websites of Interest
- These Classroom Resources are available to current AATSP members only.
- To access the Resources you need to log in to this website. Once you have logged in, you can select the pages you wish to view by clicking on links or selecting items from menus.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within the AATSP Classroom Resources has been designed to assist educators and the students they serve. These documents may be freely distributed and used for non-commercial, scientific and educational purposes. These Resources include hyperlinks to websites maintained or controlled by external organizations; the AATSP has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of these links does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views, products or services offered within these sites. Every effort is made to keep the AATSP website up and running smoothly. However, the AATSP takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.