CLICK HERE to print out the Instructions for Registering Student Inductees BEFORE proceeding. It will be helpful to have these instructions with you when registering your students.
- NOTE: To register student inductees, you will need to sign into your Chapter High School Account. This is separate from your AATSP member record. If you receive an error message on the website that states "Your member type is not permitted by this action," you are signed into your personal AATSP member record, not the chapter high school account
- Please use the Instructions for Registering Student Inductees that you have printed. Following these directions, step by step, will make the student induction process much easier.
- As in the past, there is a one-time $5.00 fee for each student inducted into the Sociedad Honoraria Hispánica.
- The $5.00 induction fee per student is used to fund Sociedad Honoraria Hispánica scholarships, travel awards and all other SHH programs.
- As soon as the induction fee has been paid, the chapter sponsor receives an email message containing a link to print student certificates at no additional charge.
|Sponsor receives from |
AATSP National Office
(Included with Induction Fee)
Available through the AATSP Store
Upon payment of SHH induction fee, a link is sent via email message allowing the sponsor to print certificates
Pre-printed certificates, certificate paper, certificate covers, apparel, graduation regalia, accessories, patches and seals.
|Purchasing pre-printed certificates does not induct your student into the SHH. The student is not eligible for scholarships, awards, and all other SHH programs until the $5.00 induction fee is processed. |
- If chapter sponsors choose to purchase pre-printed certificates or any other SHH merchandise provided by AATSP Store, there is an additional charge. (REMINDER: Sponsors can print out certificates at no charge using the on-line option.)
- You have the option of submitting payment by check or payment by credit card. Once payment is received, you will receive a link via email message allowing you to print the certificates for your chapter induction ceremony.
Click here to enter your student inductees online
or submit a charter application