K-8 Language Learning
The K-8 Committee and its associated communications and events
address issues relating to Spanish and Portuguese language education
in elementary and middle school programs.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE K-8 FORUM
For more information write to: AATSPoffice@aatsp.org
K-8 Representative to the AATSP Board of Directors
K-8 Committee, Chair
The AATSP invites members to participate in forums that are designed to encourage discussion on the teaching and learning of Spanish and Portuguese as well as Hispanic and Luso-Brazilian culture, literature, and related topics. The following guidelines help ensure open discussion and a welcoming environment for all users.
- Please keep the language of postings professional and treat all participants with respect.
- Language that could be construed as discriminatory, threatening, abusive, harassing, or offensive to any individual or group is not allowed.
- Illegal activity is not permitted in postings.
- Forums are not to be used for marketing purposes of one’s own work.
- We encourage summaries of text rather than lengthy postings.
- The AATSP does not routinely monitor postings.
- The AATSP is not responsible for the content of messages.
- The AATSP reserves the right to delete messages.