WORKSHOP - 3 hours or 6 hours
- Workshops are 3 hours (half day) or 6 hours (full day) in length and treat topics in more depth than is possible during a 30- or 75-minute session. Topics can include the teaching and learning of language, literature, linguistics and/or culture of the Spanish- or Portuguese-speaking world.
- Workshops can have one to three presenters.
- Attendees pay an additional fee to attend the workshop and expect to receive an in-depth treatment of the topic and handouts to use as classroom resources.
- Workshops should be interactive and allow the attendees time to practice the concepts and ideas presented.
- Only a limited number of workshop proposals are accepted each year.
AUDIO VISUAL INFORMATION
Data Projector and Screen. The AATSP will provide a data projector and screen in each conference meeting room where presentations take place; there is no cost to presenters for this equipment.
Computers. Each presenter is responsible for providing his/her own computer for the presentation.
Apple Computer Users. In order to connect an Apple computer to a data projector, users must bring the Mini Display Port to VGA Adapter to connect to a standard input. Adapters will not be provided or available.
The AATSP will provide complimentary internet access in each conference meeting room.