The 2012 AATSP Election ended Monday, October 29, 2012 at 11:59 PM.
Results will be announced as soon as all candidates have been contacted.
2012 AATSP VOTING INSTRUCTIONS
The 2012 AATSP Election will begin Monday, October 1, 2012. The voting process is now entirely online and administrated by Votenet, an independent agency.
On Monday, October 1, you will receive an email message from our independent voting agency: email@example.com
1. The email message will contain information that you will need in order to vote in the 2012 AATSP election, including:
a. A secure link to the ballot.
b. Your 2012 AATSP election username and password that you will need to gain access to the ballot and to vote.
2. The subject line of the email message will be:AATSP Voting Instructions
3. Your email message will be a part of a mass email message sent to the entire AATSP membership.Therefore, please be sure to take measures within your email system to enable this address to pass through your spam filters.
Additional Voting Information
- When you open your ballot, you will have the opportunity to view candidate information.
- Voting will close at 11:59 PM on Monday, October 29, 2012, Eastern Time.
- The names of those elected will be posted to the AATSP website following the certification of the vote.
Thank you for your interest and participation in the 2012 AATSP Election. Voting is a privilege and benefit for all eligible regular, joint, emeritus and life members of the AATSP. Please vote responsibly.
Click here to review the 2012 Ballot Candidates
AATSP Policy Statement Regarding Campaigning
The following policy regarding campaigning for Executive Council positions was approved by the AATSP Executive Council at its meeting of April 13-14, 2007 and updated by the Executive Council at its meeting of February 1, 2010.
Publicity regarding candidates for AATSP elections will be posted appropriately and solely by the AATSP Headquarters and its chapters. Candidates for the Executive Council agree to abide by this policy prior to being placed on the AATSP ballot. The Executive Council reserves the right to remove candidates from the ballot when this policy is not followed.