- Accredited Spanish Teachers whose native language is not Spanish
- June 6th to June 19th
- June 20th to July 3rd
- July 4th to July 17th
- Participants must have a “B2” minimum level of Spanish language (according to MCERL, which is intermediate/advanced)
- 4 hours daily from 09.30 to 13.30
- Group cultural activities 2 days of the week (in the evening, exact time varies)
Maximum number of participants
Minimum number of participants
- Reflect on methodological aspects applied to teaching and learning proposals
- Improve Spanish language proficiency, especially oral skills
- Expand knowledge of hispanic culture
- Develop creative and dynamic teaching materiales tailored to the educational needs of your students
- Observe and participate, with the help of a tutor, in actual classes with real Spanish teaching emergence.
- Become integrated into an education center familiar with cultures of the environment.
- Share and reflect on teaching experiences with professors from all around the world.
At the end of the course, all participants will receive an official certificate from “National University of
Distant Education” (la Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia, o UNED) and from True Spanish
Experience (TSE), stating that the participant has finished the course. The certificate includes the number of hours worked, the grade earned (pass/fail), and a description of what has been accomplished.
Themes and activities
- Presentation of learning objectives and general considerations
- Work on projects in the Spanish as a Foreign Language Lab
- Practice and improve language skills in the teaching and learning of Spanish as second language: listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Cultural teachings and activities
- Practical activities: preparation of teaching materials
Practical classes / Reflection and comments
- Implementation of content learned during lectures
- Observation, planning and participation of classes in TSE
- Visit the historic district of the city
- Try authentic Spanish cuisine
- Learn to dance “flamenco”
*Prices based off of availability
- Own bedroom Full room and board (and 3 meals a day). 478 euros