The 2016 UIC BilForm will be held on October 20 and 21, 2016 at the University of Illinois at Chicago. The UIC BilForum is dedicated to research in any area related to bilingualism, including theoretical linguistics, code-switching, second language acquisition, psycholinguistics, sociolinguistics, neurolinguistics, cognitive sciences, heritage languages and bilingual acquisition.
Click here to visit the event website.
Dr. Bill VanPatten (Michigan State University)
Dr. Carmel O’Shannessy (University of Michigan)
Call for Papers: UIC Bilingualism Forum 2016
Conference Dates: October, 20 – 21, 2016
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Abstract Submission Deadline: March 27, 2016
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: By June 1, 2016
- 2 page anonymous abstract including examples and references
- 1 separate page with name, title and affiliation
- Presentations will be 20 minutes each with 10 minutes for discussion.
- Please also specify whether you wish your submission to be considered for presentation as a paper, a poster, or for both categories.
- All abstract submissions should be made electronically through EasyAbs on Linguistlist.
- Click here to submit your abstract: EasyAbs BilForum2016
We look forward to receiving your abstracts, and hope you will join us next Fall in Chicago. Please firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.