The 2016 College Board Regional Forums will highlight successful partnerships across the many professions and sectors of the education spectrum. With a focus on bridging the conversation, we aim to foster dialogue and highlight successful partnerships with high schools and two- and four- year colleges, enrollment officers and school counselors, admission and financial aid professionals, and curriculum leaders and academics, among others.
Click here to read the complete call, parameters, and submit a proposal.
When submitting a session proposal, please share your experiences, solutions, and insights by showcasing programs and partnerships that have a real impact on student opportunity. We welcome proposals that improve:
- Completion through sustained focus on success in high school, college, and beyond.
- Instruction through developing and expanding vibrant instructional programs.
- Assessment through focus on the core skills and knowledge that evidence shows are fundamental for success in college or postsecondary career training.
- Access through robust programs that identify students’ potential and connect them with opportunities.
Interested in submitting a proposal? Here's what you need to know:
The submission deadline for session proposals is Wednesday, September 23, 2015. Submitters will be notified of the status of their application by early November. When evaluating proposals, program planning committee(s) will look for sessions that feature:
- Perspectives from multiple institutions and professional roles
- Student perspective (if appropriate)
- Evidence and data that support conclusions
- Replicable models and case studies
Conference Dates and Locations:
Middle States: Jan. 27-28 Baltimore, Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards
Midwestern: Feb. 8-9 Chicago, Hyatt Regency Chicago
New England: Feb. 4-5 Boston, Renaissance Boston Waterfront
Southern: Feb. 17-19 Orlando, Rosen Plaza Hotel
Southwestern: Feb. 24-26 Dallas, Hilton Lincoln Centre
Western: Feb. 11-12 Seattle, Westin Seattle