The Fulbright Classroom Teacher Exchange Program
• A one-to-one exchange program for K-12 teachers for one semester or one academic year.
• Teachers in the U.S. exchange classroom teaching assignments with an international teacher.
• Participating teachers gain new skills, learn new teaching methodologies, and share ideas with international colleagues.
• Host school communities gain a new awareness of other cultures and languages.
The 2012-2013 participating countries are the Czech Republic, France,
Hungary, India, Mexico, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
Teachers must have five years of teaching experience, a B.A. degree,
and be currently employed in a full-time teaching position at a U.S.
• Selected teachers begin their Fulbright assignment in August 2012.
• Applications must be submitted to FHI 360 by October 15, 2011.